Prosciutto, Tomato & Mozzarella Pizza
- 2 x 24cm Ready-made pizza bases
- 6 tbsp Rich & Robust Sun-Dried Tomato Paste
- 125g chopped Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 200g Prosciutto
- Buffalo mozzarella:200g broken into pieces
- A handful of chopped Fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- First preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6
- Place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Spread the pizza bases with the Paste and top with cherry tomatoes, pepper, and lastly the mozzarella pieces.
- Next arrange the basil and prosciutto over the pizza and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Then place the pizza onto the hot baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Finally to serve, cut into generous and tantalising slices.