Penne with Pesto, Pancetta & Parmesan
- 200g Penne pasta
- 4 thin slices Pancetta (or bacon)
- 1 jar Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto
- Salt & black pepper
- Handful of black olives
- 4 tbsp. crème fraîche
- 25g Parmesan shavings
- Put the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta or bacon under a hot grill until crispy
- Remove and drain the pancetta on kitchen paper before crumbling into large pieces.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta. Return to the saucepan. Spoon over the Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto and add the olives and crème fraîche. Toss together and season.
- Scatter over the pancetta and Parmesan and serve straight away.