Creamy Lemon Chicken with Olive & Tomato Intenso
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
- 3 chicken breasts, skinned, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar Sacla' Olive & Tomato Intenso
- 3 tbsp. crème fraîche
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 400g spaghetti
- Heat olive oil in a large, deep frying pan. Season the chicken and cook until cooked through and golden.
- Add the Sacla’ Olive & Tomato Intenso and stir to combine. Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon zest and parsley and heat gently.
- Meanwhile, add spaghetti to a pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per pack instructions. Drain well and toss with the chicken and sauce to serve.