- 1 pack Jus-Rol Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 jar of Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) and lightly dust a large board.
- Place the pastry sheet on the board, cut in half and spread one half with the 'Nduja Pesto.
- Place the other half on top of the first half, with the Pesto in between. Transfer to a baking sheet and put in the fridge to chill for about 20 mins.
- Remove from the fridge and slice into lengths about 2 cm thick. Then loosely twist each one a few times.
- Brush with the beaten egg and put in the oven for about 12-15 mins or until golden and puffed. Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a serving plate.