Privacy, Terms & Conditions
Sacla UK Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sacla UK Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2012.
What we collect
We will collect personal details such as your name, email address and telephone number either from information that you have given us whilst using the website or from any personal correspondence with us, such as emails. We also automatically collect information about your visit to our site using Google Analytics. This information is used to make your visit to our site more efficient, and to help us follow your browsing preferences while on our site so that we can make regular improvements.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We will use your personal details in order to respond to your queries about the services we provide.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell your details to any unconnected third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We occasionally issue session cookies when strictly necessary for the operation of the website.
You can find out more about what cookies are, how to control them and delete them on the About Cookies website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use analytical tools which will issue cookies to help track how visitors use our website, this helps us monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not, and help us provide a better website. These do not hold any personal information. You can find further information on the analytical tools we use and their privacy principles here.
Third party services such as Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube may also issue cookies.
Our newsletters employ tracking to those who have given their consent so that we can monitor at an individual level whether a recipient has opened the email and what content they have clicked on. We only send our newsletter to recipients who have signed up to receive it and have confirmed this subscription. Recipients are able to easily unsubscribe from the newsletter if they wish using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email, or via the email preferences options on your registration.
From time to time our site may request information from users via competitions. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Entrants agree to the Terms and Conditions when entering the competition, which state: By entering into this prize draw, you agree to allow Sacla’ to store, process and deal with your details in order to administer the prize draw and to notify the winner(s). Once processed your details will be deleted.
‘Nduja Pesto Offer T’s & C’s:
- The first 100 people to send us an image of their receipt(s), along with their postal address and email address will be sent a jar of Sacla’ ‘Nduja Pesto.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Closing date: 31st March 2019.
- Only 1 free jar of Sacla’ ‘Nduja Pesto per household.
- Qualifying purchases must be made after the competition announcement on the 7th February 2019.
- Entrants agree to the Terms and Conditions when entering the offer, which state: By entering into this offer, you agree to allow Sacla’ to store, process and deal with your details in order to administer the offer and notify the winners. Once processed your details will be deleted.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Sacla UK Limited
16 Warwick Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.