Our Favourite Recipes
Vegan Burger with Horseradish Sauce
A dollop of Sacla' Vegan Horseradish sauce brings the heat to this vegan burger. Topped with ripe and juicy tomatoes, crisp iceberg lettuce and crunchy coleslaw, it's a fresh and fiery twist on a barbecue classic.
- 2 Beyond Meat burger patties
- 2 burger buns
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- ½ lettuce, sliced
- ¼ jar Sacla' Vegan Horseradish Sauce
- 100g vegan coleslaw
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the burger patties on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and cook at 190°C/375°F for 10 minutes on each side.
- Or to grill, place the patties on greased aluminum foil and grill for 8 minutes on each side at 180°C/350°F.
- Add the lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom half of the bun and add the burger pattie on top.
- Smother with Vegan Horseradish Sauce and top with coleslaw before adding the bun on top. Enjoy!