Tricolour Pesto Pasta
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add 400g pasta and cook for 12-15mins depending on how al dente you like it.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, chop the onion, garlic and tomato and add to frying pan for 3 minutes on a medium heat with a small dash of olive oil (then set aside).
- Whilst they cook, chop the olives and tomatoes in half then crumble the feta.
- Drain the pasta and add to an oven proof dish, then add a small dash of olive oil, olives, feta, onion, garlic and fried tomatoes, then give it all a good mix.
- Next, add 3 heaped tbsp. of Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and stir through the pasta. Then add the sliced mozzarella on top and scatter freshly chopped tomatoes and fresh basil.
- Add the whole dish to the oven and grill for 3-5minutes. Add a side of garlic bread for a tasty meal.