Tofu Island Rainbow Bowl by @charleyshealth
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and place the chickpeas onto a roasting tray.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, then pop these into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the kale, carrot, red cabbage, sesame seeds and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour over Sacla' Tofu Island Salad Dressing and toss everything together, insuring that all of the vegetables are evenly coated. You might want to massage the dressing onto the kale using your hands to help soften the texture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if using.
- Once the chickpeas are nice and crispy, sprinkle over some smoked paprika and give these a good shake to coat.
- Top your salad with the roasted chickpeas and drizzle over a little extra touch of dressing to garnish.
- Serve with some freshly sliced tomatoes, avocado and extra dressing on the side.