Tagliatelle Amalfitane with Shrimp and Gorgonzola
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the shrimps and as soon as they start to brown, add the Dry Martini.
- Once the alcohol has evaporated, add the cooking cream and Gorgonzola then stir to make it melt.
- Season with salt - be careful not to overdo, given the strong flavour of Gorgonzola.
- Boil the Tagliatelle Amalfitane for 5 minutes, drain the pasta and pour it into the sauce then toss in a pan until blended.
- Before serving, place a pinch of chopped chives on the plate.