Egg Tagliatelle with Meat Sauce
- Put the oil in a large pot and sauté the celery, the carrot and the onion with the garlic cloves, then add the flank and let it brown on all sides before adding the minced meat.
- Add salt and pepper then cook for approximately ten minutes before pouring on the wine and letting it evaporate.
- Add the tomato sauce and a pinch of nutmeg then bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat then add the butter and cook slowly for a few hours. When the meat is cooked, season with a few leaves of basil. Cut the meat into slices and keep warm.
- Boil the Tagliatelle “La Pasta di Aldo”, dress them with the meat sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve them garnished with the slices of meat.