Smokey Maple Tofu Cobb Salad with Blue Ch**se Dressing by @natalie.naturally
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the tofu marinade, whisk to combine and add the tofu. Then mix gently and set aside for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- If your using corn cobbs, place them under hot grill to char, turning regularly, then husk them.
- Alternatively, add a little light oil to a pan and heat on high, then toss the drained sweetcorn in the pan until charred. Set aside.
- Whilst the tofu is marinating, prep your vegetables and salad as you wish. Place them all onto one large serving platter.
- When you're ready to serve, heat a pan on medium to high. When the pan is hot, add the tofu in batches and drain any excess marinade before you add it to pan. Allow to drain on kitchen towel whilst you cook the remaining tofu.
- Add it to your salad platter and drizzle the dressing over liberally.