Our Favourite Recipes
Saracene Buckwheat Tagliatelle with Asparagus Sauce
Fresh, delicate asparagus is the star of the show in this unique recipe. Try using traditional Buckwheat Tagliatelle (we get ours from Pasta di Aldo) as a healthy alternative, then it's simply butter, spring onions, Parmesan...and buon appetito!
- 250g Saracene Buckwheat Tagliatelle by Pasta di Aldo
- 20 asparagus
- 1 tbsp. sliced scallion
- 100g butter
- 60g grated Parmesan
- Salt to taste
- Clean the asparagus and cook them in boiling salted water for few minutes then pass them under cold water to preserve the brightness of the colour and wrap them in a dishcloth to dry.
- Cut the asparagus into rounds, leaving aside the tips. Pan fry the asparagus with the butter and the scallion, salt them and complete the cooking.
- Boil the Saracene Buckwheat Tagliatelle for 4-6 minutes then strain the pasta and dress it with the asparagus before sprinkling with Parmesan.
- Arrange the pasta in a dish, garnishing with the tips of asparagus.