Roasted Vegetable Salad with Vegan Salad Cream by @myperfectgreens
- Slice the carrot, parsnip and broccoli into bite-size pieces
- Stir together curry powder, chilli, salt, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and oil in a small bowl
- Preheat oven to 180°C, pour the spice mix over the veggies and roast for 20 minutes
- Add your pumpkin seeds to the same bowl where you combined all the spices and toss them with an extra ½ tsp. of chilli (optional)
- Remove from the oven, give veggies a shake and sprinkle pumpkin seeds over
- Return to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes more or till veggies are soft and caramelised and pumpkin seeds are toasted.
- To serve, arrange your greens on the plate and top with cooked quinoa, roasted veggies and pumpkin seeds, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado and drizzle Sacla’ salad cream dressing over.