Roasted Squash, Garlic Kale and Quinoa Grain Bowl by @nourishing.amy
- Peel and chop the butternut squash into bite-size cubes and place on a large tray with the drained chickpeas.
- Sprinkle over the smoked paprika, ground cumin and olive oil.
- Roast at 180°C/160 fan for 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Add the quinoa to a pan and cook until it is bought to the boil.
- Next, add the kale to a bowl and tear the leaves. Pour over 40ml of Sacla' Vegan Aioli Salad Dressing and massage with your hands. Stir in the raisins.
- To plate up, divide the kale between the two bowls, top with the quinoa, roasted squash and chickpeas.
- Sprinkle over the chopped hazelnuts, fresh herbs, pomegranate, lime wedges and more Vegan Aioli Dressing!