Our Favourite Recipes
Roasted Squash & Kale Grain Bowl with Aioli Dressing
This bowl from @nourishing.amy is bursting with goodness. Sweet roasted squash, nutty grains and leafy kale create a riot of flavour and colour, all brought together with a generous drizzle of our creamy, garlicky Aioli Dressing.
- 100g quinoa
- ¼ bottle Sacla' Vegan Aioli Salad Dressing
- ½ butternut squash
- 60g kale
- 50g raisins
- 1 tin chickpeas (drained)
- 40g chopped hazelnuts
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 handul fresh herbs
- 2 tbsp. pomegramate
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Peel and chop the butternut squash into bite-size cubes and place on a large tray with the drained chickpeas.
- Sprinkle over the smoked paprika, ground cumin and olive oil.
- Roast at 180°C/160 fan for 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Add the quinoa to a pan and cook until it is bought to the boil.
- Next, add the kale to a bowl and tear the leaves. Pour over 40ml of Sacla' Vegan Aioli Salad Dressing and massage with your hands. Stir in the raisins.
- To plate up, divide the kale between the two bowls, top with the quinoa, roasted squash and chickpeas.
- Sprinkle over the chopped hazelnuts, fresh herbs, pomegranate, lime wedges and more Vegan Aioli Dressing!