Portobello Mushroom & Herbed Tofu Salad with Vegan Blue Ch**se Dressing by @myperfectgreens
- Crumble tofu with your hands, then toss in the nutritional yeast, turmeric, garlic granules, Kala namak (optional), salt and pepper and spread in one layer on a baking sheet. Make sure you leave room for the mushrooms.
- Thinly slice the portobello mushrooms. Whisk together the natural oil, tamari, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and smoked paprika to create the marinade, then brush it generously on both sides of the mushroom slices.
- Arrange them in one layer on the baking tray (it’s ok if they overlap a little)
- Thinly slice the rest of the tofu and sprinkle it generously with salt, pepper, and mixed herbs.
- Add oil to the same dish that you used for marinating the mushrooms and brush the tofu slices with that oil.
- Bake at 180°C/160°C fan for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray and flip the mushrooms and tofu slices before adding the sweetcorn to the tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes longer or till tofu and mushrooms are starting to crisp up
- When ready to serve, arrange your greens then top with the other vegetables, mushrooms and tofu before drizzling with Sacla' Vegan Blue Ch**se Dressing.