Pesto Spaghetti Muffins
- To make these muffins you first need to break the spaghetti in half, boil and drain.
- In a bowl, add the cooked spaghetti and stir in the Classic Basil Pesto, making sure the pasta is fully coated.
- Now add the eggs and cheese to the spaghetti and mix well. Using a fork, swirl the pasta with love and fill a greased muffin tin with the mixture. Use the left over mix to top up each muffin.
- Add a swirl of tomato paste to each muffin and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in an oven 160 fan for 15 mins until they rise and resemble fluffy muffins. Enjoy!