Our Favourite Recipes
Roasted Broccoli, Olive Pesto & Mozzarella Pasta
Like all great Italian pasta recipes, this one turns a few humble ingredients into a dish bursting with flavour. Roasting the broccoli intensifies its sweetness, contrasting with the soft mozzarella and intense Sacla' Olive Pesto.
- 800g purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 400g linguine, or pasta of your choice
- 1 jar Sacla’ Black Olive Pesto
- 200g Mozzarella, torn
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Add the broccoli to a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and season well. Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender and just beginning to char.
- While that is cooking, add the pasta to a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
- Stir the Sacla' Black Olive Pesto and broccoli into the pasta.
- Transfer to a serving platter, sprinkle over the lemon zest and top with torn Mozzarella to serve.