Mushroom Pesto Pasta
- Boil a large pot of water for the pasta.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add butter and diced onions, then stir for a couple of minutes.
- Once the onions are cooked, add mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and cook until golden brown for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, add salt to the boiling water and cook the pasta according to pack instructions until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pot.
- Add the mushrooms and last but not least add the extra delicious Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto and stir together.