Our Favourite Recipes
Lemon Tagliatelle with Clams
Pasta di Aldo's extraordinary artisan pasta can elevate even the most simple dish into a thing of beauty. This clam recipe is a case in point: its lemon-infused egg tagliatelle the perfect backdrop to the white wine-steamed shellfish.
- 250g Lemon Tagliatelle by Pasta di Aldo
- 500g clams
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 125ml white wine
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Thoroughly purge and wash the clams.
- Sauté the finely chopped garlic and the chilli pepper in a pan with the oil then add the clams, sprinkle with wine and leave them to open.
- Boil the Lemon Tagliatelle for 4-6 minutes, drain and sauté in a pan with the clams, then sprinkle with parsley and serve at the table.