Crispy Chickpea Caesar Salad by @whatluceeats
- Begin by preheating the oven to 180°C and lining 3 baking trays.
- Add the sweet potato chunks to one tray, season with the garlic granules and coat in 1tsp. olive oil.
- On another tray, scatter the chickpeas, season with paprika and drizzle with oil. Give the tray a good shake to make sure the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Place both trays in the oven. The sweet potato chunks will need 25 minutes and the chickpeas 35 minutes for cooking.
- Tear or cut the French stick into your desired croutons size and place in a large bowl.
- Coat in 2tbsp. olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- After 20 minutes of the potatoes and chickpeas cooking, add the croutons to the third baking tray and into the oven for the last 15 minutes.
- Add the kale to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Massage until it’s evenly coated and softened.
- Mix through the lettuce, add Sacla' Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing, combine and then split between 3-4 plates.
- Top with sweet potato chunks, crispy chickpeas, croutons and sliced avocado.
- Finish by drizzling with some more dressing. Enjoy!