Classic Chicken Pesto Pot by @emilywalters_journal
- Add oil, crushed garlic, salt and the chicken thighs to a pan and fry until nicely browned all over.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to an oven proof dish and cook in the oven at 180oC (fan) for approx 20 mins.
- Add the 300ml of single cream to the oven proof dish around the chicken thighs. Dollop the Classic Basil Pesto around the dish. Followed by the chopped peppers and tomatoes.
- Cover with a lid or tinfoil and return to the oven for a further 10 mins.
- Remove the cover and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Top with the pine nuts and fresh basil (optional) and enjoy!