Basil Pesto, Chorizo & Mozzarella Pasta
- Boil the kettle in preparation for the spaghetti.
- Chop the chorizo into slices and add to a hot pan. The oil from the chorizo helps with the frying.
- Pour boiling water into a pan and add a pinch of salt and a glug of olive oil. Twist the spaghetti in and turn the heat down so the water is simmering. Cool pasta for 8 mins until al dente.
- Meanwhile add the tomatoes and olives to the chorizo and fry until the tomatoes are soft. Set aside until pasta is ready.
- Once pasta is drained, add to a large serving bowl and pour the contents of the chorizo pan on top. Grab your jar of Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto and pour over the dish. Gently stir in and cover spaghetti.
- Tear mozzarella and drop in, with the basil leaves to serve.