Agave & Mustard Pasta Salad by @charleyshealth Recipe | Sacla'
- Place the pasta in a pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the borlotti beans in a separate pan until they are brought to the boil.
- Cut the base of the cauliflower and chop it into small florets. Then place them into a flying pan and add some olive oil. Bake until crispy with golden edges.
- Next, chop the red cabbage and cherry tomatoes before finely dicing the red onion.
- Combine the cooked pasta, red onion, borlotti beans, cherry tomatoes and red cabbage in a bowl.
- Season with a good amount of salt and pepper, then pour over Sacla' Agave & Mustard Salad Dressing.
- Toss everything together to coat evenly in the dressing and add extra dressing if you desire.
- To finish, add the roasted cauliflower, pomegranate and some toasted sesame seeds and give the pasta one final mix.
- Adjust any seasonings to taste, then serve and enjoy.