Baked Cod and Prawn Parcels
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 peeled and finely sliced Red onion
- 250g halved Baby plum tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Sacla’ Tomato and Garlic Paste
- 2 Jars Sacla’ Trio of Roasted Peppers, drained
- Small bunch basil, leaves torn
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 150g pieces Thick-cut cod loin
- 100g Raw tiger prawns
- Small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and cut two large square sheets (30cm x 30cm) of greaseproof paper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes until softened.
- Increase the heat, add the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes until they start to break down.
- Stir in the Paste and the Peppers and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the basil and season to taste.
- Spoon half of the mixture onto one side of each piece of paper and lay a piece of cod and half of the prawns on top.
- Fold one half of the paper over the top and fold the edges inward to make a neat parcel.
- Lay the parcels on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the parcels and scatter the fish with the parsley and lemon zest.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve.