Pesto & bean Courgetti
- 1 large green courgette
- 1 large yellow courgette
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 400g tinned cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 190g jar Sacla' Free From Basil Pesto
- Small bunch basil, leaves torn
- Using a spiraliser, cut the courgettes into thin strands the size of spaghetti and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then skewer the garlic on the end of a fork.
- Run the garlic around the inside of the pan several times to flavour the oil.
- Add the beans to the pan and heat through gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Tip the beans, Sacla' Pesto and courgetti into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Divide between two bowls, scatter over the basil and serve.