Pesto & Prawn Pasta
- 350g spaghettini or angel hair pasta
- 250g cooked king prawns
- 4 tbsp Sacla' Fiery Chilli Pesto or 3 Fiery Chilli Pesto Pots
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 150g wild rocket leaves
- Black pepper
- In a large pan of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta to your liking.
- Next place the prawns in a bowl and toss them with the Sacla' Pesto, chilli, lemon zest and juice and the rocket leaves.
- Season well to taste with salt and pepper.
- Then drain the pasta holding back a cupful of the cooking water.
- Return the pasta to the pan with the cooking liquid and toss well with the prawn and rocket mixture.
- Serve immediately.