Salmon and Fennel Quinoa salad with Fiery Chilli Pesto
- 2 fillets of fresh salmon
- 2tbsp Sacla’ Fiery Chilli Pesto
- 125g tender stem broccoli
- 5 asparagus spears
- 150g ready cooked mixed quinoa
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 50g pine nuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the salmon on a lined baking tray and spread the Fiery Chilli Pesto on top of the salmon and bake for 10- 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccoli and asparagus in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Warm the quinoa, then tip into a bowl and add the sliced fennel, pine nuts, asparagus and broccoli.
- Serve on a plate and flake over the salmon, adding more Pesto if required.
- Season and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.