Fiery Chilli Paneer
- 225g Paneer, cut into large cubes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- thumb size piece of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tomato, chopped
- handful of fresh coriander, to garnish
For the marinade
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- ½ jar Sacla' Fiery Chilli Pesto
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Remove from the heat, add the paneer to the pan and leave aside for 10 minutes to soften.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients to create the marinade.
- When ready, drain the paneer and stir through the marinade. Leave to one side.
- Heat a wok over a medium high heat. When the wok is hot, add the sunflower oil and the add the onions, ginger and garlic. Fry until golden.
- Then, add the peppers and tomato to the wok. After 1 minute, turn the heat up to high and add the paneer, then stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Season to taste and garnish with fresh coriander.