Mini Pesto Pizzettes
- Polenta or semolina for dusting
- 320g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1/2 190g jar Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 100g Mozzarella, torn into chunks
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Small bunch basil, leaves torn
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 and dust the work surface with polenta.
- Unwrap the pastry then, starting on one of the longer edges, roll up tightly.
- Cut into 12 equal pieces then stand each piece on its end.
- Using a flat hand, press down on each roll of pastry to flatten into a thin round.
- Spread each round of pastry with pesto then top with the mozzarella pieces and the tomatoes.
- Transfer to a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until the pastry is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Scatter over the basil and serve.