Ten Minute Antipasti Platter
- 1 loaf (or even all three!) Focaccia, ciabatta or sun-dried tomato bread
- 1 ball Italian Cheeses such as mozzarella
- 2 packs Parma ham
- 1 pot Olives
- 1 jar of whichever you fancy Sacla’ Antipasto
- Take one or several Italian style breads such as focaccia, ciabatta or sun-dried tomato bread (always a good idea to keep several in the freezer) and warm through.
- Serve with a selection of cheese such as parmesan or mozzarella, plus some parma ham and olives.
- Choose from our delicious range of antipasto and add them to your serving plate.
- Allow your guests to 'dip', 'drizzle', and 'feast' on this delightfully simple, tasty and eye-catching antipasti platter.