- 1 block packet of Jus-rol puff pastry
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 jar of Sacla' 'Nduja Pesto
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C and lightly dust a large board.
- Take half of the block of pastry and roll it out to a large rectangle on the dusted board. Spread with the 'Nduja Pesto.
- Then roll out the other half of the pastry and place it on top of the first half, with the Pesto in between. Transfer to a baking sheet and put in the fridge to chill for about 20 mins.
- Remove from the fridge and slice into lengths about 2 cm thick. Then loosely twist each one a few times.
- Brush with the beaten egg and put in the oven for about 12-15 mins or until golden and puffed. Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a serving plate or platter.